Already trusted by and other major manufacturers.
In Continental, when designing hardware, we put a lot of emphasis on product validation before proceeding to manufacturing. With Raphton, we can be sure that the product we are designing is robust, while significantly reducing the required workload and practically eliminating the factor of human error.
What is Raphton Analyzer ?
Raphton Analyzer is a software assistant for early detection of failures. It enables electronic design teams to have new capabilities for handling design improvements.
Raphton Analyzer generates a report that allows you to:
- Get exhaustive worst case analysis
- Detect where the weaknesses are
- Build a better, more robust product
Improve product quality
- Gain confidence in the robustness of your design
- Avoid human error using a simplified workflow
- Reduce quality alerts with an early detection of faults
Reduce development time and costs
- Decrease designers’ workload by avoiding manual calculations
- Eliminate bottlenecks by rapidly sharing key technical information
- Shrink time to design from quotation to layout
Gain product insights
- Obtain data previously unachievable due to complexity
- Give your customers the detailed product information they need
- Employ a single tool across different teams and locations
- Harmonize working methods
- Get unified results independent from user expertise
How does it work?
Simply import your schematic, insert a template specifying the analyses of your choice and your report is ready with one click!
What is the difference between a Simulator and Raphton ?
Raphton is complementary to the use of a simulator,
It assists in the justification phase whereas a simulator is used during the phase of circuit design.
Raphton replaces manual calculations with tools such as Microsoft Excel and Mathcad.
What makes Raphton special ?
Worst Case Analysis
Raphton is natively built to perform an exhaustive Worst Case Analysis using a fully automated process.
Instead of using SPICE models, Raphton Analyzer extracts data from component datasheets and ensures traceability.
Raphton Analyzer performs automatic differentiation instead of numerical differentiation thus increasing the accuracy of its calculations.
As a R&D hardware engineer, I've personally experienced the number of hours passed doing tasks without any real added value. With Raphton, my goal was to automate some of these tasks in order to enable engineers to create and innovate again!